Colin Gorman, CPA,/PFS, CVA, CIT
Colin is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Personal Financial Specialist (PFS), Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA) and Construction Industry Technician (CIT).
He has been in public accounting since 2000. He graduated from Catholic High School in Little Rock and earned a Bachelor of Arts in Business and Economics and Master of Arts in Accounting from Hendrix College in Conway.
Colin was an infantryman in the United States Marine Corps Reserve and was called to active duty in 2003, spending seven months in Iraq leading foot and mechanized patrols. He received a meritorious field promotion to Sergeant, a Combat Action Ribbon, and a Presidential Unit Citation, along with other medals while in Iraq.
Although he has extensive experience in many areas of taxation, accounting, and financial management, he has specialized experience with construction accounting, small businesses, mergers and acquisitions, and litigation support and valuations planning.
- Associated Builders & ContractorsAssociation: 2012 Board of Directors Chairman
- Associated General Contractors of America: Member
- Veteran of Foreign Wars Post 9095: Member
- Marine Corps League: Member
- Catholic High School Alumni Association: Lifetime Member
- Construction Industry CPAs/Consultants Association (CICPAC) - Member
- Sid McMath Marine Corp League Detachment - Junior Vice Commandant