Angela Frazier, CPA, CVA, CGMA
"It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see."
- Henry David Thoreau
Angela has more than 20 years of experience in public accounting working with individuals, businesses, trusts and estates in the areas of accounting, consulting and tax compliance. She also has extensive experience in tax planning and IRS representation, including appeals, offers in compromise and installment agreements. Her experience encompasses many different industries, including professional services such as healthcare, law, engineering, architecture and consulting.
Angela also serves as the Director of Personal Advisory Services in which she consults with clients to address their financial goals and estate matters by evaluating their financial needs, assisting them with their budgets and debt management, as well as advising them regarding their estate concerns. With the recent changes in estate tax laws, many Americans will not be exposed to estate taxes. However, there are many other important reasons to engage in estate planning, such as minimization of probate costs, asset protection and inheritance issues related to children of divorced parents, to name a few.
Angela joined EGP, PLLC in 2007. Prior to that, she was a partner in the firm of Allen and Frazier, PC in Dallas, TX (formerly known as Angela Y. Frazier, PC) from 1994-2006. She is a licensed CPA in Arkansas and Texas. She holds memberships in the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the Arkansas Society of Certified Public Accountants. She has published articles and spoken to various organizations on topics related to taxes and finance.
What I Do Best
- Listening to clients and helping them achieve their goals
- Acting proactively to provide clients with solutions
- Considering my client's concerns as my own and structuring action plans to address their needs
- Valuing my clients and serving each one with respect and integrity
- Tax Planning and IRS Negotiations
- Professional Practice Groups
- Estates and Trusts
- Management Advisory Services/Business Acquisitions and Dispositions
- Alzheimer's Arkansas: Past Honorary Statewide Walk Chairman
- Alzheimer's Arkansas: Past Treasurer
- Pridecorps: Past Treasurer