Candice Cole, CPA
"Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit."
Client Advisory accounting and consulting is the fastest-changing segment of the accounting industry, and Candice brings years of experience and resources for a wide array of clients. She enjoys assisting clients with tax planning, financial consulting including ratio and cash flow analysis, financial statement preparation, QuickBooks consulting, sales and use tax compliance and preparation needs. Candice is an advocate for women in the accounting profession; she is an officer with the Central Arkansas Chapter of the Accounting and Financial Women's Alliance, and she is a long-term active leader within the Arkansas Affiliate of the Susan G. Komen Foundation.
What I Do Best
- Assisting my clients when making decisions and balancing what is best for their business needs while making them aware of any future tax or accounting issues
- Being a trusted advisor to my clients
- Anticipating issues before they occur in order to act while there is still time
- Utilizing the tremendous talent and skill set of my associates within the firm
- Client advisory accounting, tax and consulting
- Individual income tax and planning
- Sales/use tax audit defense and negotiation
- IRS audit defense and negotiation
- Accounting and Financial Women's Alliance: Secretary / Board member