The accounting and finance industries are changing at a rapid speed. The ball is in your court to know the type of firm, leaders, and culture you want to be associated with.
The Certified Public Accounting work model has also changed. Culture, the environment leaders create, career diversity, and advancement must keep evolving. Is your current employer listening? EGP has and does listen. Culture is number 1; we even produced an EGP Culture Guide for daily measurement.
Our team would like you to have the opportunity to learn more about us and hear our story as you share your story and goals in return.
We are currently hiring for tax and audit associates in each of our four locations.
As an audit associate, you gain expertise in the areas of:
- Prepare engagement letter and any subsequent modifications for approval by engagement owner; ensure engagement letter is signed by the client and returned before the start of the engagement.
- Plan engagements in advance and effectively supervise and review engagements.
- Consistently coordinate the accurate, timely, and efficient completion of engagements that follow firm and professional standards and meet client needs.
- Use technology and practice aids appropriately to gain maximum efficiency in delivering the finished product in a timely manner.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and additional services to be provided.
- Develop advanced knowledge and understanding of GAAP, OCBOA, and financial statement presentations.
- Learn onsite with a team, problem-solving and managing client expectations.
- Develop an advanced understanding of GAAS and common audit procedures and techniques.
- Be able to resolve open items and issues encountered on assigned engagements.
We are looking for the right self-motivated individual who takes ownership of client projects and truly is motivated to learn while advancing their career.
Limited over travel with our firm is a huge plus!