Professional Services Administrative Assistant
The war in the game of talent is no doubt in play; the ball is in your court to know the type of firm and culture you want to be associated with.
The rules of the Certified Public Accounting firm environment, career diversity and advancement have changed. Is your current employer listening? We are currently looking to add to our administrative team of professionals. Public accounting is an extremely professional industry and we look for great personal attributes to bring "light and bright" to an intense industry as well as lead with humor. Do you have the focus, attention to detail, organizational and technical skills to go along with a dynamic personality??? You're Hired!
EGP Certified Public Accountants is a solid, well-established firm of over 30 years, now 4 locations and growing. We are currently looking to add a Senior Auditor to our team of professionals.
Summary of Responsibilities
- Provides administrative support to tax, audit, firm associates and supports others in the firm as needed.
- Works along side CPAs and accounting professionals during tax season and assists clients through the tax filing process.
- Interacts with a variety of people and clients in person and by phone. These interactions require sensitivity, flexibility and include the need to influence others.
- Assists with general administrative needs within the firm to ensure processes run efficiently.
- Acts as a backup to other Administrative Assistants and Receptionist as needed.
- Completes work at a pace/ speed that allows for exceptional internal and external client service through timely delivery of work products.
- Carries out duties of coworkers as assigned, acting as a backup in their absence.
- Demonstrates a positive attitude toward the team and the firm.
- Establishes effective working relationships within the team and firm and fulfills commitments to other team/firm members.
- Exhibits a willingness to set aside personal goals for the sake of the team and firm when appropriate.
- Organizes, expresses, and communicates ideas clearly and concisely to the appropriate audience in both written and spoken form.
- Prioritizes and balances multiple duties, projects and work demands in a professional manner while completing jobs timely.
- Assumes additional responsibilities or tasks willingly, working where and when needed.
- Maintains a customer service orientation with both internal and external clients and professionals at all times, dealing with others in a cooperative, helpful and courteous manner.
- Maintains a high level of confidentiality.
- Accepts feedback for improvement in a professional manner showing a willingness to improve.
- Seeks out opportunities to assist others in the firm to maintain a high level of productivity.