Colin Gorman, CPA/PFS, CVA, CCIFP, CIT
"What you do speaks so loudly that I cannot hear what you say"
- Ralph Waldo Emerson
Colin is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Personal Financial Specialist (PFS), Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA), Certified Construction Industry Financial Professional (CCIFP), and Construction Industry Technician (CIT).
He has been in public accounting since 2000. He graduated from Catholic High School in Little Rock and earned a Bachelor of Arts in Business and Economics and Master of Arts in Accounting from Hendrix College in Conway.
Colin was an infantryman in the United States Marine Corps Reserve and was called to active duty in 2003, spending seven months in Iraq leading foot and mechanized patrols. He received a meritorious field promotion to Sergeant, a Combat Action Ribbon, and a Presidential Unit Citation, along with other medals while in Iraq.
When not working, he relieves stress with exercise, travel, and enjoying time with his wife, son, and daughter.
What I Do Best
- Answering calls and emails quickly and bringing solutions and action items to the table
- Thinking about a client's problem and solution as if it were my own
- Striving to stay ahead of the problems and anticipate the issues while there is time to act
- Utilizing the tremendous talents of our partners and associates to tackle any challenge
- Construction Industry
- Tax and Business Planning
- Litigation and Valuation
- Mergers, Sales, and Acquisitions
- Associated Builders & ContractorsAssociation: 2012 Board of Directors Chairman
- Associated General Contractors of America: Member
- Veteran of Foreign Wars Post 9095: Member
- Marine Corps League: Member
- Catholic High School Alumni Association: Lifetime Member
- Construction Industry CPAs/Consultants Association (CICPAC) - Member
- Sid McMath Marine Corp League Detachment - Junior Vice Commandant