Todd Brown, CPA
"There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure."
- Colin Powell
The tax management team at EGP, PLLC orchestrates a tax planning process based on continually monitoring your situation and protecting your interests. Our goal is to maximize your tax savings and minimize your tax exposure. Behind every successful tax plan is a group of seasoned professionals who have earned their reputation for trusted advice and service. We consistently educate and train our staff to identify tax-saving opportunities through innovative and sophisticated approaches. We work closely with each client throughout the year to anticipate problems before they arise.
Todd Brown, provides a full range of accounting and tax services to the office's diverse client base of individuals and small businesses, with an emphasis on oil and gas, agriculture, nonprofit organizations, as well as QuickBooks consulting. Brown has been active in the Heber Springs community since joining EGP, Currently, he is an active member of the Rotary Club of Cleburne County, and is a past Board Member and Treasurer. He is also a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the Arkansas Society of Certified Public Accountants. Todd is a graduate of Searcy High School and graduated magna cum laude in 1997 from Harding University where he also played baseball.
What I Do Best
- Listening to clients and hearing their needs and concerns
- Assisting clients with financial decisions
- Anticipating issues before they occur and thinking proactively
- Being responsive and providing personal service
- Small Business Tax and Consulting
- Individual Income Tax
- Accounting Services
- Oil and Gas
- Associated Builders & Contractors Association: Past Treasurer
- Rotary Club of Cleburne County: Past Treasurer
- Heber Springs Chamber of Commerce: Past Treasurer